In looking toward your next career step, list personal and professional goals.
These questions can help you clarify them:
- Why are you in your current field?
- Are your talents and personality traits fully utilized?
- Are education and training priorities where you work?
After you have answered these questions, take these steps:
- Career management. Take positive steps to achieve your objectives.
- Support. You’ll be able to move faster when an offer is tendered if your family endorses your choices.
- Networking. Your career network should include friends, current and former colleagues, vendors, industry contacts, recruiters, teachers and classmates.
- Skills. Make sure your skills are up-to-date.
Gain a partner
committed to your success.
If you're encountering hiring obstacles that seem insurmountable, we can help. We want to become your exclusive manufacturing recruitment resource.