$95-105K plus bonus
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Engineering
- Knowledge of reliability engineering program elements or PDM techniques (Vibration analysis, Ultrasonic analysis, Infrared analysis, Oil analysis, Laser-shaft alignment, Motor circuit analysis)
- Root cause failure analysis such FMEA, 8D, Fishbone
- Experience in Total Productive Maintenance
- Data analytics – For example leveraging the CMMS system to find and remedy problems
- Establish or use KPIs to measure success
- Must be able to collaborate with a wide variety of people. This job has plant wide responsibilities, so they will be working with all levels of personnel.
Manufacturing career opportunities
From start-up to the largest entities dominating manufacturing markets, we provide access to the manufacturing and engineering jobs you want. Make your move today.
Gain a partner
committed to your success.
If you're encountering hiring obstacles that seem insurmountable, we can help. We want to become your exclusive manufacturing recruitment resource.