$75 – 90K
- + 5 years’ experience in aviation / aerospace manufacturing with an emphasis on quality / reliability.
- BS degree preferred, but not required.
- Familiar with aerospace quality systems and engineering standards.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Efficient with industry tools for organizing, analyzing and reporting data.
- Six Sigma Greenbelt certification preferred.
Excellent health care benefits and matching 401k. $75 – 90k. Relocation assistance available. No US work visa sponsorship available.
Manufacturing career opportunities
From start-up to the largest entities dominating manufacturing markets, we provide access to the manufacturing and engineering jobs you want. Make your move today.
Gain a partner
committed to your success.
If you're encountering hiring obstacles that seem insurmountable, we can help. We want to become your exclusive manufacturing recruitment resource.