North Little Rock, AR
$75K – $85K
Our client is a very stable, +100 year old global manufacturer whose products are respected around the world. They are still owned by the same family who founded the company over a hundred years ago. They have a very good team based, family oriented work culture, evidenced by their low employee turnover rate. We have helped several people advance their careers by placing them there the last 20 years. Many are still there and have advanced within the company. You could be the next person we place there and put your career on track for future advancement opportunities within the company.
- Lead multiple capital improvement projects throughout the facility.
- Develop budgets, schedules, proposals for improvement to all areas of plant operations.
- Plan and conduct projects that will improve product or process technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, BSME preferred
- 2-5 years of manufacturing experience required
- Strong experience in manufacturing process design improvements and project management.
- Comprehensive computer skills including Inventor and AutoCAD.
Manufacturing career opportunities
From start-up to the largest entities dominating manufacturing markets, we provide access to the manufacturing and engineering jobs you want. Make your move today.
Gain a partner
committed to your success.
If you're encountering hiring obstacles that seem insurmountable, we can help. We want to become your exclusive manufacturing recruitment resource.