Base salary ~$100k DOE
Our client has been in business for almost 100 years. Their business is still growing and their products are recognized as the best of the best. They have asked us to assist them in finding their next EHS Manager. In this role you’ll have multi-site responsibility. You’ll have 2 direct reports and will be responsible for the safety of over 1000 people.
- BS degree in Environment Health and Safety, or similar education
- Over 8 years EHS experience in manufacturing, with at least 3 years in a leadership role.
- Mfg experience in an assembly / batch process preferred.
- Emphasis on safety / OSHA compliance versus environmental / chemical processing.
- Ergonomics experience a huge plus.
- Exposure to large headcount mfg.
- Job stability is valued with this client.
- Workers Comp claims mgmt. experience.
Manufacturing career opportunities
From start-up to the largest entities dominating manufacturing markets, we provide access to the manufacturing and engineering jobs you want. Make your move today.
Gain a partner
committed to your success.
If you're encountering hiring obstacles that seem insurmountable, we can help. We want to become your exclusive manufacturing recruitment resource.